Homemade Recipe | Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe For Ice Cream Maker | This chocolate soft serve ice cream is super chocolatey and rich. It is really possible, with only a handful of pure ingredients. No hassling with the tempering of eggs. Ideal for include those with egg allergies.
I blinked my eyes and my baby turned 10 years old. That is what happened earlier this weekend.
At least, that’s the way it feels. The days are long, though the years are short. Doubtlessly, your existing adage will ring true countless more times even as watch our little guys develop in the minutes of our days.
Our new 10-year-old knew the correct way he wanted to mark this milestone. Fluffy homemade pancakes in the morning, a day at the waterpark, and tons of soft serve ice cream to cap off an ideal day…
Considering how easy peasy homemade soft serve ice cream is (especially over a fancy layer cake,) I posed no opposition.
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe For Ice Cream Maker
Yes. Yes, you possibly can absolutely present an soft serve ice cream sundae bar. With extra sprinkles and strawberry whipped cream. I’ll even allow Magic Shell.
Wish I managed to snap a handful of photos with the kids’sundae concoctions, but decided on way more, they planted their faces in goodies within nanoseconds.
Good chocolate soft serve ice cream has contrasting allure. It’s rich, cool, and creamy with dark roasted flavors only cocoa can impart. This chocolate soft serve ice cream is for the real die-hard chocolate-lovers while in the group. It’s sweet and malty, with the actual bitter tones to balance that sweetness. Almost right in the middle between chocolate bars and milk, it’s the type of chocolate soft serve ice cream that will not leave you wishing there seemed to be more chocolate while in the mix or less.
After tasting and testing several chocolate soft serve ice cream recipes, I can firmly say right here is the right one I’ve tried yet. Firstly, this ice cream’s base doesn’t require tempering eggs with hot cream, therefore it’s easier to make. It’s got not just one but three different types of chocolate, and it does not freeze up impossibly tricky to scoop, on account of a secret ingredient.
Prep Time : 2 hrs
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 2 hrs 10 mins
- 7 ounces 50% – 70% Dark Chocolate finely chopped (1 cup)
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Place the chopped chocolate in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add heavy cream, whole milk, and sugar and heat over medium-low heat. Whisk often to dissolve the sugar. Before the mixture comes to a boil, remove from heat.
- Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate and vigorously whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Return to medium-low heat for 2 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours, until completely chilled.
- Once the mixture is completely cold, stir in vanilla.
- Pour into ice cream maker and mix according to manufacturer’s instructions. To harden ice cream so it is scoopable, transfer ice cream to a freezer-proof container. Cover tightly and freeze
- until ice cream is firm, at least 4 hours or overnight