Homemade Recipe | Best Homemade Mac And Cheese Recipe using Velveeta – There are various different methods to macaroni and cheese. When you are just like me, no doubt you’ve tried quite a few of them. But There really is that Velveeta mac and cheese is among the easiest macaroni and cheese recipes to generate!
That makes it perfect for virtually every nights the week. Or really just when your family are craving a bowl of creamy mac and cheese!
The creamy, cheesy, velvety goodness you remember in the childhood, is everything that makes up this Old School From Scratch Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. Every bite is cheesy deliciousness!
Homemade Mac And Cheese Recipe using Velveeta
Yep, I went old-school today. The letter was V. It wasn’t like there seemed to be loads of choices – I’m talking about, sure – Velvet Cake – but We have that coming soon for something else.
Then, Vanilla something, but I couldn’t think what Vanilla Needed to make.
After combing through some magazines, I finally remembered a recipe card I had produced that my grandmother set it up, what seems to be several years ago.
It’s the Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese she served me at her house. It can be basic, traditional and extremely old-school. (And not that hard, so don’t judge)
They fit perfectly along with the letter V and Now i’m happy. So were my kids. We would be a house of Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese lovers.
He did this when I managed to make it for my step daughters, and my own ring children remembered eating it several times when we were holding much younger.
Yes, my tastes have stepped off a small amount of from this easy recipe.
Still there is nothing like coming time for a creamy, delicious reminder of the childhood. Nothing.
Course Main Dish
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 8 oz. pkg of elbow pasta
- 1 stick of butter don’t use margarine, trust me
- 1 14 oz. can of evaporated milk
- 1 lb. block of Velveeta cheese cut into 1″-2″ cubes
- Boil the pasta as directed on the package.
- Drain the water but keep ¼ cup or so in the bottom of the pot. Add 1 stick of butter, the can of evaporated milk and the Velveeta cheese.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper in there. (if you’re like us, you’ll sprinkle loads of pepper and barely and salt, because for some reason it just tastes better that way).
- Heat the pot on medium until the cheese is completely melted and blended in.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit for about 5 minutes. Stir and serve.
- It will get thicker the longer it sits, enjoy!!